Stephen and Landen say, they don't know what they did without their sisters. They constantly play with them in between naps. I feel so lucky that my 6 year old has never expressed jealousy or regressed in any area. Six years must be a good seperation for that.
And I am still amazed at my 14 year old. The interest he shows in them is astounding. He will even babysit for short periods and has even changed poop diapers! It has been funny though, he has been initiated by both of them with leaking poop diapers and spit-up on quite a few times. hehe The boys have both made bottles and know the drills on everything we do with the girls. They are also HUGE helpers when we are out and about.
Once again, I have to say that I am truely BLESSED to have all these beautiful and special children.









No comments:
Post a Comment