Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas this year. We have so much to be thankful for and it is wonderful to spend it with family. We started out attending the candle light service at Church on Christmas Eve to celebrate the birth of Jesus. The church had snow blown in for all the kids to play after the service which Landen and I really enjoyed throwing snowballs at each other. It turned out to be extremely cold with 30 mph winds that evening, so we couldn't stay out there too long. But so much fun!



Landen was so excited that he woke up at 5am, yes, 5am and wanted to start unwraping presents. Instead, he and I wrapped up in a blanket on the couch and I made him wait until 6am to get everyone up. Santa brought him a keyboard and a new bike this year. The girls really wasn't sure what was going on, but they were very excited to get to finally dig into some presents (and eat the paper) and sit in their new little poke-a-dot chairs. Thanks Santa CC! Bryant was with us Christmas morning also and was very excited to get a laundry basket full of single college life necessities (laundry detergent, toothpaste, floss, soap, toilet bowl cleaner, ketchup, pringles, pop tarts, cereal, etc.) That's when you know you are growing up!



Once again I have to say, we feel truely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment