Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

We love Spring!!!!
Easter is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. The ressurection of Jesus Christ which symbolizes the eternal life that is granted to all who believe in Him.
This is going to be the longest post yet to our blog with 30 pictures. I literally took pictures all day to try and give you a glimpse of a day with us!
The morning started out at 6am with Landen digging in to his Easter basket to see what the Bunny had left him. His favorite things were the $1 mood ring and $1 peace necklace. Imagine!
The girls got a tea set and a magnadoodle. Stephen got a bathing suit and flip flops.


Kinley & Kailyn's first official "tea party"!


Kinley loving Mommy's cappuccino!


Then off to church to celebrate Jesus' Resurrection! The flowers at the church were beautiful!










One of my favorite pictures!



That's our happy little Kinley face;-)

Then I took picture all day long at home.


The girls love playing in the backyard on their little tikes swing set and playhouse.






Having a little chat with Dada!


You should see it from this angle!


We love Bubbles too, thanks Dada!


Little dare devils also, with no fear!


Kailyn: Momma, can I please take this bow out now?



Kinley: If she get's to, I'm taking my bow out too!

Hello.........will somebody let us in? We promise to be good!


Check out these swimming floaties that the Easter bunny left us! Wonder if they'll work?


We almost forgot to take some pics today with our bunny ears on. Thanks for remembering Momma!!!!


Sissy, we have got to get these things off our heads, I'll get yours!

Got it!


I hope everyone enjoyed Easter day on our blog with us. We had so much fun!
Take care and Hoppy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment