One of my favorite times of every day is greeting the girls when they first wake up in the morning and after naps. I never know what I'm going to find when I walk through the door. It could be anything from jumping up and down 6 inches off the mattress, them playing peek-a-boo across the room with each other, all dolls and stuffed animals thrown all over the floor, very smelly diapers, or they have even mastered taking their shirts off. But today, it was absolutely beautiful "new hairdo's". I'm not sure what they did during this 3 hour nap, but it must have been a good one. Getting the camera was a must! And I left it like that.
P.S. I feel very fortunate they have not tried to take off their bottoms/messy diapers yet and repaint the room. I will die!!!! That will warrant a 911 phone call for Daddy to come home immediately!
Kailyn posing!

Kinley still a little disoriented!

Striking a pose
Playing together is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment